12/31/06 03:34 pm - Arashi on marriage 2
ITS NEW YEARS EVE!!!!
hope everone has, or has had a great night!!!
i got quite a coupld of messages saying that they have already read ninos trans of this so i have aiba chan and jun kuns one translated.
MASAKI AIBA-When we get married lets go camping
Marriage compatibility checklist for masaki aiba
1. Is good at cleaning.
3. Is strong in arguments
4. Won’t fuss over particular things.
5. Can play golf
6. Has the same values
7. Likes a challenge
8. Doesn’t have likes and dislikes for food
9. Can cook
10. Isn’t flashy/lavish/dressy
11. Is sometimes flashy/lavish/dressy (sorry, there is a word for this but I cant think of it!!!!! Grrr)
12. Has a nice walk
13. Can drink alcohol
14. Has short nails
15. Can camp
16. Has many friends
17. Keeps a good balance over everything
18. Likes anime
19. Likes famous movies
20. Is tough
Advantages if you marry Ma-chan
1. Can go to zoo’s with a free pass – Because I go to many zoos for work, I will take you around the entire world. When I say free pass, I was exaggerating. Im not that famous yet so I will have to secretly bribe them (laughs).
2. I will do BBQ’s for you – When we do BBQ’s at camp, I will make a fire for you. And I will cook and serve all the meat and vegetables for you. But, if you can I would prefer if you put up the tent (laughs).
3. I will play with you LOADS! – I am confident that I can raise any atmosphere. Even if we are alone, I will keep you entertained as if we were with loads of people. It might be quite fun if we went to a bar , just the two of us (laughs).
4. I will buy you gifts - Cos I go to loads of different places for work, I will always bring you something back. For example yummy foods from that place and I will buy you t-shirts that match with the other arashi members (laughs).
5. I will do anything for you - I want to do anything I can for you. I would like to be able to do anything my wife wants. For example, if my wife wants me to wake her up in the morning, I’m not great in the mornings but I will try my best.
There isn’t anything particular when you ask what factors I look for with marriage. I see marriage at the top of the list when it comes to love. I think it would be good if you could do housework. I put cooking and cleaning on my checklist but even so, I don’t expect a high level. Even if you cant do it at the beginning, there are those who improve with practice.
I think it is really important, whether it a girlfriend or wife, that we can have a really fun time together. So, id possible it would be nice if you coud join me in my games. If you could play gold, go camping and come drinking with me then it would definitely appeal to me. It doesn’t matter if you cant drink. As long as you want to come and have a fun time that’s fine. For that reason I said I liked someone who likes a challenge. To me, someone who has ‘good balance over everything’ is really important. I don’t really like people who are like ‘ I can only do this’ or ‘ I only like this’.
I don’t have a great walk and I drag my feet across the floor so my eyes, I think, would naturally look at a girl who had a really nice walk. Also, I don’t like people who have nails that are too long. I think nail art is ok but I don’t think its good if you cant open a can of juice cos of your nails. Also, I have many DVDS of anime at home so I would like someone who would understand them. You wont have to watch them with me but I would like you to not take the piss out of me and just watch over me (laughs).
JUN MATSUMOTO – “ I want to marry someone who is strong and healthy.”
Marriage compatibility checklist for jun matsumoto
1. Feels good being together
2. Is able to look at other peoples actions
3. Understanding of others
4. Has a sensitive fifth sense
5. Likes cooking
6. Good after just waking up
7. Is good at saving
8. Has a caring/obsessive (theres not a word in English) personality
9. Likes herself
10. Has a hobby
11. Likes art
12. Reads books
13. Likes children
14. Quick thinking minds
15. Takes action
17. There is something bad about her personality
18. Is pretty without makeup
19. Likes nature
20. Has a strong and healthy body
Advantages if you marry jun-kun
1. You will have more friends – Naturally the number of your friends will increase cos I will introduce you to all of mine. If my wife becomes friends with my friends then we can all go out together. I want to go out together, not just on my own.
2. You will become more sociable – if the number of your friends increases then you will have more chances to speak to people. So I have no doubt that you will become more sociable. You will become someone who treasures the time they spend with their friends, like me (laughs).
3. You will become stronger in arguments – I’m quite a contradicting person. So if you live with me I think before you know it you will be more confident in the way you say things. If you want we can have a argument match once every week (laughs).
4. You can eat yummy food – even after we are married I will take you to places with good food. I feel I know quite a few good restaurants cos I have loads of friends. Its would be nice if we could go to a nice restaurant for important dates ne?
5. You might be able to go on holiday to space?! – I am really interested in space travel and I really want to go one day. Btu it would be so expensive. If we went together we would need a lot of funds….. maybe we could get a sponsor (laughs).
What is most important to me is that I feel comfortable when we are together. That’s something that I personally “judge” so I cant really explain it. But, basically If you don’t get caught on ‘my antenna’ then it would be impossible for us to have a future.
Its also really important that you can watch other peoples actions. For example you know there are those types of people who don’t look at the people around them when they are in a large group? I cant stnd people who cant look at the people around them and take action (e.g. topping up drinks etc). I like someone who can sense the small change in seasons or can find that one flower blossoming from between the concrete (so cheesy jun kun!!!). also when we embrace, the feeling I get will be really attractive and appealing to me. I think its good to be able to express what you are feeling straight, but I think it is really beautiful when you can express really slight nuisances in emotion. For that you would need a really wide range of vocabulary. That’s why I think its important for you to read books and appreciate the arts.
It may seem as though I am looking for someone who is really clever and perfect but I think humans always have to have a downside as well. That’s why I put ‘someone who has a bad point about their personality’ in my checklist. I think it is more interesting for someone to have something about them that makes me feel like ‘ aww..thats a bit annoying/too much to handle (again no word for it in English) (laughs).
But, I thin the points I have raised here today are really high level. If there is anyone out there who fits all these points please let me know (laughs).
Dont you just wanna marry all of them
i hope every one has a great new year. i wish all you guys all the happiness, health and success!!!!
tess chan just posted up some scans of nino and jun on her vox which i will be translating after i get her permission to do so....(^_-)-☆